So thats me - living in limbo.
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Living in limbo
Richard and I have moved a few times since we met, from Perth to London twice, London back to Perth twice, from Perth to Chamonix in France, and now from Perth to NSW. Each time we have moved, we hadn't arranged anywhere to live beforehand and we hadn't organised jobs. As is the case this time. For me, the process of getting 'settled' doesn't get easier at all. The uncertainty of not knowing where we will live and how we will get a job, and more importantly WHEN this will happen doesn't sit that easily with me. I tend to go through all the 'what ifs....' and get myself stressed out. You would think I would learn from past experiences that it all works out in the end (as it did for us each time we moved to London, back to Perth and also France), that things can change quite quickly with one phone call or conversation, and enjoy the 'experience' of settling into a new place, but no - I just want to be all sorted and settled now.